Dr ALEC BLANCHARD
General and visceral surgery
Dr Blanchard, a specialist in general and visceral surgery, graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lausanne and holds a Doctorate in Medicine. He was a former Deputy Chief Surgeon at Lausanne University Hospital and joined the medical staff of Clinique La Prairie in March 2014.
- General Surgery FMH
- Visceral Surgery FMH
- Visceral and General Surgery FMH
- Doctor of Medicine degree
- Faculty of medicine, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Member of the Swiss Society of Surgery
- Former Deputy Chief Surgeon at Lausanne University Hospital
The Surgery Center at Clinique La Prairie offers a range of general and specialized surgical operations.