Dr EL YAZID MOUHSINE
Dr. El Yazid Mouhsine is Professor of Medicine (MA), Privat Docent (UNIL) and former Head of the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology at the Vaud University Hospital (CHUV).
Lecturer (MER) and Privat Docent at the University of Lausanne, he is also a member of several national and international scientific societies.
President of the Institut de Traumatologie et d'Orthopédie du Léman Suisse (Swiss Lake Geneva Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedics - ITOLS)as well as President of the research foundation Health Care Academy Foundation and of the research laboratory in bioengineering LABSEED, Dr. El Yazid Mouhsine joined Clinique La Prairie in 2022.
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Non-surgical regeneration
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Regenerative medicine
- Emergency and rescue medicine
- Pain management
- Musculoskeletal oncology
- Casablanca Medical School, Morocco
- Lausanne Medical School, Switzerland
- Saint Luc University, Brussels, Belgium
- Member of the Swiss Society for Interventional Pain Management
- Member of the Swiss Society of Emergency and Rescue Medicine
- Member of the European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- Member of the International Cartilage Repair Society
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the Swiss Orthopaedic Society
- Honorary Member of the Moroccan Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
Medical Services - Lausanne
In association with Swiss Lake Geneva Trauma and Orthopedic Institute (ITOLS), Prof. El Yazid Mouhsine and Prof. Michael Wettstein, Clinique La Prairie Medical Services offers highly specialized orthopedic consultations in the heart of the city of Lausanne.
This center is equipped with radiology and fluoroscopy as well as ultrasound with multiple probes. This equipment, in addition to standard imaging, allows for radioguided treatments. The center also includes a physiotherapy department.
Clinique La Prairie Medical Services - Avenue du Théâtre 1, 1005 Lausanne
The orthopedic surgery department carries out interventions on the upper and lower extremities, spine and hand.