Dr EMMANUEL DUDRAP
Dr Emmanuel Dudrap is a swiss surgeon specialised in regenerative Plastic & Aesthetic surgery working in private practice in Switzerland since 2009. As a Medical Doctor, "primum non nocere" which means "first no harm" remains the first goal for any patients. After a thorough analysis, the most suitable treatment such as medical and/or surgical will be explained and proposed to achieve the best natural results. The regenerative treatments with stem cells and exosomes are continuing to revolutionize today's medicine, following the long tradition of cellular treatments at Clinique la Prairie which he joined in 2022.
- Regenerative Surgery & Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- FMH Plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery
- European Board of Plastic Surgery EPOBRAS
- Fellow of French College of Plastic Surgery
- University Diploma of skin flaps - hair graft - hand surgery - microsurgery
- Medical lecturer in surgical anatomy
- Faculty of Medicine Strasbourg
- Société Vaudoise de Médecine SVM
- Société Suisse de Chirurgie Plastique SSCPRE
- Swiss Cancer Center member
- Swiss stem cells biotech member
- Author of several peer-reviewed scientific articles in the British Journal of Plastic Surgery
Our Esthetic Surgery Center is staffed by highly qualified surgeons trained in the use of the latest plastic, reconstructive and esthetic surgery techniques.
Coolsculpting is an innovative and non-invasive solution to reduce fat cells by applying controlled cooling to target areas.
Mesotherapy, Body Mesotherapy, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), Hyaluronic Acid, Neuro Relaxants / Botulinum Protein..
Laser Photorejuvenation, Vascular Laser, Ablative Lasers, Hollywood Peel, Laser Hair Removal.
Superficial peels remove dead cells from the skin surface, whereas medium peels work deep down. Glycolic, trichloroacetic or other acids are applied to the skin for a few minutes.