Dr JEAN-PASCAL VERDON
Dr. Jean-Pascal Verdon, FMH Specialist in Radiology, is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine in Lausanne. Former Deputy Chief of Clinic at the CHUV, former Chief Medical Officer at GHOL (Hospital Group of West Lemanic), former doctor in charge of radiology of Genolier Group (Clinique de Genolier, Montchoisi Clinic in Lausanne, Nyon and St Imier) he has been practicing at Clinique La Prairie since 2016.
- Medical radiology
- Radiodiagnostic FMH
- Doctor in Medicine, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- FMH Specialist in Medical Radiology/Radiodiagnostic
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- SSR (Swiss Society of Radiology)
- SSS (Swiss Society of Senology)
- FMH (Swiss Medical Association)
- SVM (Vaudoise Society of Medicine)
- SFR (French Society of Radiology)
The Radiology Institute, located in the basement of the Medical Center, occupies an entire floor measuring 725 m2 and has annexes measuring 210 m2. It has its own reception desk and waiting rooms.