Dr JUAN-CARLOS PAGÈS
Dr Pagès is an FMH certified specialist in plastic, reconstructive and esthetic Surgery as well as in hand surgery. He was a former University Clinic Head at Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV) in the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgery and a former Clinic Head of the University Department of Hand Surgery and Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgery at Longeraie Clinic in Lausanne. Dr Pagès joined the Esthetic Medicine Centre at Clinique La Prairie in 2000.
- Body shape surgery
- Increase, reduction, breast lift, secondary corrections after breast surgery
- Aesthetic face surgery, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, face lift, blepharoplasty, neck lift, lip augmentation, ...
- Lipostructure (breast, face, body)
- FMH specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- FMH specialist in hand surgery
- Former Head of Clinic within the University Hospital (CHUV) of the plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery department and Burn Center
- Former Head of Clinic within Clinic Longeraie Lausanne of the hand surgery and plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery departments.
- Additional training in aesthetic surgery with Professor Papillon in Montreal, Canada
- Faculty of Medicine & PHD Lausanne University Switzerland
- Esthetics surgery & hand surgery Longeraie's clinique Lausanne Switzerland
- Portuguese, International
- Member of the Swiss Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member of the Swiss Society of surgery of the Hand
- Member of the illustrious Official College of Physicians of Malaga (Spain) in plastic and aesthetic surgery
- Certified specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery and surgery of the hand within the Riviera Hospital in Vevey as well as Montreux
- Equivalent Spanish and European titles of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- Authorized Consultant at Clinique La Prairie in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery since 2000
Our Esthetic Surgery Center is staffed by highly qualified surgeons trained in the use of the latest plastic, reconstructive and esthetic surgery techniques.